Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy 4th!

Very simple to make 4th of July card! It's a basic 4 x 5-1/2 card using Whisper White Cardstock, layered with the Real Red diagonal stripe DSP from the new Brights Collection Designer Series Paper Stack. I used Night of Navy for the corner piece cut at 2 x 2-1/2 and added punched out stars in whisper white. I used the scrap strip from punching out the stars to make the banner and inlaid Real Red cardstock stars on top. The "Happy" is from the Crazy About You stamp set and I cut the "TH" from the Birthday stamp. I used an old retired number 4 stamp. You can use whatever you have on hand. I stamped a tiny red star and cut the entire sentiment out with the new 1-1/2 inch circle punch and added a Night of Navy circle behind it cut with the 1-3/4-inch circle punch. HAPPY 4TH of JULY!!

No comments :

Post a Comment