Saturday, January 16, 2016

Love You a Bunch Card


This is Card #1 in my series of Valentine's Day cards. This one is a simple A2 sized card (4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches when folded). I cut a layer 4 x 5-1/.4 inches and dry embossed it with a dotted embossing folder. I inked the edges lightly with red ink. The image is from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set from Stampin' Up. It is stamped on white, cut with a 1-3/4 inch circle punch, then layered on a piece of real red cardstock punched with a 2 inch circle punch, and then that is layered on a piece of pink cardstock cut with a 2-3/8 inch scalloped circle punch. The hearts are punched with a small heart punch in pink and red and then layered together and glued above the stamped image. I used a piece of the red cardstock that I cut the hearts out of and layered it behind the stamped and layered image. I stamped "love you" with the Crazy About You stamp set from Stampin' Up and the "a bunch" from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set. Both sentiments are then cut in a banner shape before attaching to the card with glue dots. The layered image is attached to the card with dimensional dots.

I hope you like this simple card and will come back in the following weeks for more Valentine card ideas! There is one I am particularly excited about and can't wait to share it with you! Thanks for stopping by today and happy cardmaking!

No comments :

Post a Comment