Thursday, November 12, 2015

Christmas Wreath Card


Today's card is similar to the fall card I made a few weeks ago. To see how that card was made, go to the post dated 9-25-15 (Fall Series - Card #3 - Wreath of Leaves). Instead of the punched leaves, I formed this wreath using the petite petals punch in real red. The leaves behind are punched from 1 inch circles. (See the Apple Punch Art Card posted on 10-29-15). After the wreath was all put together, I adhered it to the card using dimensionals. I added rhinestones and a bow tied with the silver cording trim. Sentiment is from the Lots of Joy stamp set and is punched from the large oval punch and layered over real red and garden green pieces punched with the decorative label punch. I used DSP from the Merry Moments DSP stack, along with whisper white, real red and garden green. Finished card is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches with red layer and DSP layers each being cut 1/4 inch smaller than size of card. This wasn't a difficult card to make, just a little time consuming. Save this card for someone special!

My supply list:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment