Thursday, November 19, 2015

Christmas Envelope/Wallet


CHRISTMAS ENVELOPE/WALLET

With Christmas shopping about to get into full swing, I wanted a place to keep my Christmas list, sizes, gift ideas and receipts. I made this envelope/wallet for that purpose. It is a redo of a similar one I did back in August (click here to see that post). All the measurements and directions are in that post. You take a 6 x 9 mailing envelope, cut a thin slice off the sealed end, fold the envelope in half, and start applying pieces of patterned paper, pockets, etc. It is a super fun project to make and I think it will also come in handy for my Christmas shopping! I used the Merry Moments DSP stack from Stampin’ Up and some other leftover Christmas products from prior years. This is a good project to use up some of that leftover Christmas stuff! I used Velcro dots to close the flap. Stamp set used is Lots of Joy from the Stampin’ Up main catalog. Enamel dots are the Merry Moments candy dots from the holiday catalog. I hope you will give this one a try!


No comments :

Post a Comment