Friday, September 18, 2015

Fall Series - Card #2 - Non-traditional Fall Colors


I was looking through a fall issue of a home magazine the other day and they featured a turquoise painted pumpkin. I absolutely loved it so had to recreate it in card form! Here is my version. I used Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Basic Black and Very Vanilla Cardstock from Stampin’ Up, along with the same colors of inks. I added some die cut  leaves from Lawn Fawn and a greeting from Endless Thanks (Stampin’ Up). Card is embossed with a leaf pattern folder by the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby). Who says fall cards have to be “traditional” fall colors!
Supply List:
Bermuda Bay Cardstock – Stampin’ Up
Calypso Coral Cardstock – Stampin’ Up
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Bermuda Bay marker
Calypso Coral marker
Oval punches – scallop oval and large oval
Paper Studio embossing folder
Pumpkins stamped using Fall Whimsy (2006) – one of my favorite stamp sets!
Leaves cut using Lawn Fawn “Small Stitched Leaves” dies


No comments :

Post a Comment