Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Quick Christmas Cards Using Store Bought Tags



If you need some quick and easy Christmas cards, here is an idea for you. I found these cute tags at Walmart, really too cute to use only for tags, so I decided to turn them into Christmas cards! The top two are the simplest. I embossed the white card base and then added the tags. I did add a cut-out sentiment to the candy cane card, but I decided to let the stocking speak for itself.


The bottom two cards are a little more work, but not much. I added the Santa tag to a white card base, stamped a greeting, and added that piece above the Santa tag. To hide the hole in the tag, I added a bow.


The black deer on the deer card is really the reason I bought this set of tags. I just loved them! I used a black card base, then layered a piece of white cardstock and then a black and white checkered patterned paper on top of that. I added the deer and a sentiment and the card was done!


These were so fast and easy I just had to share with you. My color scheme for my tree and presents this year was black, red and white, so these worked out perfectly! Try this idea with whatever tags you may have.


No comments :

Post a Comment