Saturday, February 20, 2016

Love You a Latte Card



If you are a coffee or tea fan, this card is a fun one! I made this card for my Mom's birthday. The cup is cut from pink cardstock and then run through a dotted embossing folder. The cup is from the Cricut Cartridge "Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2", cut at 2-1./2 inches (tag). The spoon is cut from shiny silver cardstock and is from the "Love You a Latte" Cricut cartridge, cut at 2-1/2 inches (cup 3 layer).

The finished card is 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches. Cardstock is Bermuda Bay from Stampin' Up. Patterned papers are also from Stampin' Up. I punched an oval to layer under the "a Latte" stamped image and inked the edges with coordinating Melon Mambo ink. The "a Latte" is from the July 15 Paper Pumpkin kit (Thanks a Latte). "Love You"  is from the Crazy About You stamp set. Use any sentiments you like. I added some punched out hearts in coordinating colors, added a few rhinestones, placed a white doily behind the cup, and tied a little bow in Melon Mambo ribbon (also SU).

I have some more cup cards spinning around in my head so you will probably see a few more of these soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment