Friday, April 15, 2016

#Mother's Day Card


The card I'm sharing with you today is not made with patterned paper! It is stenciled using the Papertrey Ink Color Pop Florals, a Make It Market Mini-Kit. I haven't really stenciled much before, but the process is very easy and I enjoyed it a lot, so I just had to share it! The set comes with 3-step stencils plus stamps and dies! You also get some printed flowers to cut out or die cut and card bases to stencil or stamp your flowers on. I chose to work with a blank white card base, mainly because I thought I would just be practicing, but since it turned out so well I used it for my card! I hope you like it. (Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes by Stampin' Up). Finished card size is 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches. Stenciled panel is 4 x 5-1/8 inches which is layered on top of a piece of cardstock cut about 1/16th inch larger on all sides than the stenciled panel.

I was so impressed with this kit that I am sharing the link to Papertrey Ink and also a link to Papertrey's video demonstrating the process. It is a great set and very reasonably priced. They also have a new mini-kit called Color Pop Butterflies coming out soon! I think you'll want to check it out!

Link to video on YouTube
Link to Color Pop Floral Kit
Link to new Color Pop Butterflies Kit

Have a good week!

Lana

No comments :

Post a Comment