Saturday, April 2, 2016

Alternative Card Using March's Paper Pumpkin Kit



I have a short post this week. I LOVED this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin' Up!  I thought the envelope gift card enclosures were pretty enough to be the focal part of a card so I cut the envelope apart, using the largest inside piece for my card, and one of the flaps for an inside piece to decorate my envelope. It kind of looks like a faux lining. The center circles are from a prior Paper Pumpkin Kit. This is one of my favorite color combinations (Bermuda Bay and Cucumber Crush). These cardstocks are not part of the kit, but those are the colors in the patterned paper. The kit comes with white card bases with a soft pattern on them which could be used instead.


I'm no longer a demonstrator, but I'm sure any of them would be happy to help you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin or answer your questions. It's a surprise every month. Link to Paper Pumpkin website

Happy crafting. I'll be back next week with another card or project for you. Have a great weeked!

No comments :

Post a Comment