Friday, June 12, 2015

Summer Scrapbook Page

Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Cherries on Top DSP, and
polka dot paper from Brights Collection DSP Stack

I know I haven’t posted any scrapbook pages here yet, but quite frankly it’s because they are so time consuming for me! I can spend hours on one page! I might have a problem! Anyway, I wanted to share this scrapbook page that I made for my upcoming Stampin’ Up workshop. I had a lot of cards made but I also wanted to show a scrapbook page because not everyone makes cards. The new Cherries on Top 6x6 DSP is perfect for birthday pages, birthday party invitations, and everything summer! The coordinating cardstock and Sprinkles on Top stamp set complete the whole group. There is room for two pictures on this page along with possibly a circle cut-out picture on the right side. The stamps I used are from two different sets. Don’t be afraid to mix your stamps. It makes for a more unique look. I hope this page inspires your creativity for your own summer pages. Enjoy! 


Celebrate from Enless Birthday Wishes; the little things from Hello Life

Cone hand cut. Ice cream made with 2-1/2 inch circle punch. Sprinkles added with cut-out circles from hole punch.

Banner made using Banner Punch

Circles cut with 2-1/2 inch and 2 inch circle punches.
If you want any of these supplies, they can all be found at my on-line store @ Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments :

Post a Comment