Saturday, June 6, 2015

Bohemian DSP Card with Flower Medallion


Here is a card we will be making at my upcoming workshop on June 20th. I am having a Stampin' Up new catalog launch. If you live in the central Kansas area I would love to have you come! There will be free make and takes, a free catalog, discounted shipping, and prize drawings. You can contact me for details or go to my Facebook page.

If you don't have a demonstrator you work with already or cannot come to the workshop and would still like a catalog, click the "Purchase Catalog" link at the top of this page and I will send you one, along with a bookmark featuring the new colors, and an individual card kit for the Bohemian card shown at the top of this post. This is my cost for mailing the catalog. However, if you place an order from my online store by July 31st and select me as your demonstrator, I will refund your purchase price for the catalog. I would be thrilled to have you as a new customer!

Supplies used to create this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment