Friday, April 26, 2019

"Happy Day" Masculine Cards



When I have several cards to make, I've started making the same design for at least two of the cards. It speeds up the process and I don't have to "think" as much! I needed a couple masculine cards and these are what I came up with, a very simple design, layering different papers, and then also layering my stamped image onto a "stitched" circle.

I made the eyeglasses card using Stampin' Up's True Gentleman DSP from the 2018 Occasions Catalog. The stamp is from a retired Stampin' Up set called Perfectly Wrapped.

The colorful bottles card was made using Stampin' Up's Bubbles & Fizz DSP from last year's Sale-a-Bration catalog. I've had both papers in my stash and never used them, so I brought them out for these cards. I may just keep going while I'm on a roll!


No comments :

Post a Comment