Sunday, February 10, 2019

Red, Black & White Valentine Cards


I made my Valentine Cards this year in a Red, Black & White color combination. The "Bee Mine" card was created using black and white striped background paper. The bee and words are from the Cricut Create a Critter 2 cartridge.


The mailbox card is actually a throwback to several years ago, but I still loved the theme so decided to recreate it! I used black and white background papers and cut the mailbox using the Cricut Doddlecharms cartridge.


For this card, I used a black cardbase and added black and white wood patterned paper. I die cut two red hearts, along with the gold letters and a string of white outline hearts.


This was the easiest card of all. I used a white cardbase and added black and white striped paper, and then a die cut foil heart. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes by Stampin' Up.

I have always loved this color combination. It never seems to go out of style!

No comments :

Post a Comment