Friday, September 29, 2017

Dinosaur Scrapbook Page


Since I am a scrapbooker as well as a cardmaker, I thought I would share this dinosaur birthday scrapbook page I made for my granddaughter recently. Her birthday party was dinosaur themed.

I used papers from Stampin' Up called It's My Party from last year's catalog, along with coordinating solid colors in Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Mint Macaron.



The dinosuar is a Cricut cut from the Create a Critter Cartridge on p. 50, along with the "DinoMite" phrase on p. 51. I cut the layers in the same Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Mint Macaron cardstock. I also die cut some balloons using dies in various shapes in the same coordinating colors and papers. The "DinoMite" is cut in Melon Mambo and layered onto a white circle, and then onto a larger stitched circle in Crushed Curry using the Stitched Framelits by Stampin' Up. 



The balloons were added to a striped tag I had in my stash.


I matted the photos in Melon Mambo and other patterned papers from the stack.

I will try to share more scrapbook pages in the future. Next week I have a cool project for you. I will be recycling some old calendars! I hope you will come back then!




No comments :

Post a Comment