Friday, July 22, 2016

"Chalkboard" Mason Jar Card

"Chalkboard" Mason Jar Card

This Mason jar card was inspired by a mason jar shaped chalkboard I saw. I loved it and decided to create that look in a card. I used black and white papers from Stampin' Up on a white card base. I stamped the jar with white ink onto black cardstock and cut it out. I stamped a heart in white ink and the "Hello" in white ink to give it that "chalkboard" look. Sentiments are both from Stampin' Up. I added a few punched out hearts and some linen thread to finish the look. I had some black heart shaped paper clips from Target so I decided to add one to the edge of the card. I thought about embossing the white onto the black, but really thought the ink alone looked more like chalk. Finished card is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and fits into an A2 sized envelope.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look today!

No comments :

Post a Comment