Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tea Cups



It's a Tea Party!

Awhile back I pinned this red paper teacup on Pinterest that I made from the "Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2" Cricut cartridge and it has been re-pinned a lot. It was a Valentine's Day gift to my sister-in-law. Recently I was looking at my Grandma's tea cups sitting in the curio cabinet and decided to make a paper teacup for my 83-year-old Mom for Mother's Day, kind of a reminder of her Mom. As a side note, these sweet little cups will hold Keurig K-Cups, tea bags, candy, small cookies, etc.




I again used the "Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2" Cricut Cartridge (cut at 9 inches) and the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! I found that cutting a couple extra circles for the top and bottom of the saucer stabilizes it. 

 Here are my Grandma's teacups along with the one I made:


I hope Mom likes my recreation!

No comments :

Post a Comment